Teams up to 6 in size will be able to showcase their creativity throughout the weekend with all creations being judged on their originality, use of the space provided, interactivity and their sheer impressiveness! Anyone with a team larger than 6 will not be eligible to participate in the tournament and will not be assigned a plot.
Players will be invited to work on their creations between midday Friday and midday Monday with the best entries being showcased live on stage on Monday afternoon. Signups will be opening via the iseries website in the coming weeks, so rally your team mates and get those creative juices flowing!
Please note: We will be using Minecraft version 1.8.1 for the competition, please do not update your clients to the release version on Friday!
Signup Guide1) Make sure you are a BYOC Ticket holder for i44!
2) Click Signups in the menu above!
3) Select the appropriate Tab for your tournament.
4) Create a new team in the left hand box with “Not Entered” written in by typing in the name of the team into the box. Click Save in the bottom left. If you already have a team signed up (a friend/team mate has completed this step) then skip to the step below.
5) If you already have a team entered select that team in the right hand box that has “Not Entered” in it. This box is a drop down menu where you will be able to select your team, if previously created. Select your team, click save in the bottom left.
6) Add your Minecraft name to Clanforge prior to the tournament beginning. To add your Minecraft name to your Multiplay account click this link here and place it into the Battlenet info box! Yes we know the name is wrong.
Note: Failure to enter your Minecraft name will result in you being unable to build in your teams assigned plot. Please do not forget this!
7) Build some epic…stuff!