At i45 we are hosting a Battlefield 3 tournament, and due to popular demand we have made this tournament a 6v6 format similar to the previous event, but we are including some Back to Karkand Expansion maps to add some variety! Please ensure you have the Back to Karkand (B2K) expansion for BF3, or that you bought the BF3 Limited Edition which includes the maps before you sign up for this tournament.
Check out the prizes tab for more information on what you could win!
Signup Guide1) Make sure you are a BYOC Ticket holder for i45! Read and understand the rules.
2) Click Signups in the menu above.
3) Select the appropriate Tab for your tournament, in this case “Prize winning”.
4) a) Create a new team in the left hand box with “Not Entered” written in by typing in the name of the team into the box. Click Save in the bottom left.
4) b) If you already have a team entered select that team in the right hand box that has “Not Entered” in it. This box is a drop down menu where you will be able to select your team’s name, if previously created. Select your team, click save in the bottom left.
5) To add your Battlefield 3 ID to your Multiplay account click this link here and enter it into the lower box (called Game ID). To find your BF3 ID you need to log into Battlelog and click your soldier name, then check the address bar at the top of the page, it should have an address that looks like this
Please Note: Each team must check the opposite teams BF3 IDs BEFORE the match goes LIVE, after live you can not dispute an invalid BF3 ID.
6) Come to the LAN with your team. Check the schedule on this site. Play your games!