We return at insomnia45 with our incredible Creative Build Competition. This competition has you spending most of the weekend at the event crafting something to impress our judges and win some awesome prizes. This tournament is not only awesome fun for competitors and spectators, but is open to everyone that attends our event with a BYOC ticket – even if they are in other tournaments. You are given a ‘plot’ on one of our Minecraft servers, on which you flex your creative muscle (that’s your brain if you didn’t know) and show us what you can make.
Check the tabs above for more information about this tournament. This tournament is for teams of 1-6 players.
Signup Guide1) Make sure you are a BYOC Ticket holder for i45! Read and understand the rules.
2) Click Signups in the menu above.
3) Select the appropriate Tab for your tournament, in this case “Prize winning”.
4) a) Create a new team in the left hand box with “Not Entered” written in by typing in the name of the team into the box. Click Save in the bottom left.
4) b) If you already have a team entered select that team in the right hand box that has “Not Entered” in it. This box is a drop down menu where you will be able to select your team’s name, if previously created. Select your team, click save in the bottom left.
5) Add your Minecraft username (Case sensitive) to Clanforge prior to the tournament beginning. To add your Minecraft username to your Multiplay account click this link here and enter it into the lower box (Game ID). Adding this incorrectly may delay your access to the server to start your build. WARNING: IF you are entering any other tournament during insomnia45, leave the Game ID box with the other ID in there and contact the admin.
6) Come to the LAN with your team. Check the schedule on this site. Play and win big!