At Insomnia45 our first MW3 tournament at an I-Series went amazingly, all of the feedback from the teams was really positive, and we want to go even bigger this time! With a minimum prize pool of £3,500 this tournament will bring some incredible talent to the plate.
Tournament Type: TUP (You can also take part as BYOC participant, for under 18s BYOC is a requirement and you need to bring your own copy of the game)
Warning: Signups Close Wednesday 22nd August at 10pm! Do not pay for your TUP ticket past this time!
Signup Guide1) a) Make sure you are a BYOC or TUP Ticket holder for i46! Read and understand the tournament rules.
1) b) If you are under the age of 18 then you must download the Under 18 Parental Consent Form, print it and have it signed by a parent. You must then bring it with you to the check-in desk or you will not be allowed into the tournament. Also to play under the age of 18 you must be a BYOC attendee. This is to ensure you do not use any Multiplay owned copies of the game. You also will not be given a game or console to play on, you must bring your own as Multiplay will not provide these.
2) Click Signups in the menu above.
3) Select the appropriate Tab for your tournament, in this case “Prize winning”.
4) a) Create a new team in the left hand box with “Not Entered” written in by typing in the name of the team into the box. Click Save in the bottom left.
4) b) If you already have a team entered select that team in the right hand box that has “Not Entered” in it. This box is a drop down menu where you will be able to select your team’s name, if previously created. Select your team, click save in the bottom left.
5) Add your Xbox Live Gamertag to clanforge prior to the tournament beginning. To add your Gamertag to your Multiplay account click this link here and enter it into the “Game ID” box.
6) Come to the LAN with your team. Use the following checklist to make sure you are ready:
- Bring your Gamertag on a USB stick. Even if you are playing on your own Xbox you may be required to take it up to the stage consoles.
- Bring your own controller – we do not have enough controllers to give to players, so TUP players are also required to bring a controller to take part
- If under 18 – bring signed consent form.
- If under 18 – You must be a BYOC ticket holder, not a TUP.
Make sure you carry your under 18 consent form at all times for admins to check at any time during the tournament.