IMPORTANT: This tournament is only played on the EU server. Admins will only be monitoring this server and any games played on other servers may be void and counted as a no show
Tournament AdminsMark “Daygore” Gorman
Joe “joeeigel” Eagle
Matt “Kharn” Macdonald
In Game ChannelThis tournament largely relies on the in game chat channels to convey continuous updates so please ensure you are connected to the correct channel(s) to talk to admins and other players during the tournament. The in Game Channel: We are using the in game chat channel “Multiplay” for if you have any issues. If this channel is full, join “Multiplayadmin” instead.
Tournament StructureCheck the Schedule page for the tournament schedule. This is subject to changes based on sign up levels.
Report your scores via Binary Beast.
Search for “WCS” and then choose the maps as shown:
- Round 1 RO128 BO3: WCS Antiga Shipyard
- Round 2 RO64 BO3: WCS Daybreak
- Round 3 RO32 BO3: WCS Shakuras Plateu
- Round 4 RO16 BO3: WCS Tal’Darim Altar
- Round 5 RO8 BO3: WCS Cloud Kingdom LE
- Round 6 RO4 BO3: WCS Ohana
- Round 7 FINAL BO5: WCS Entombed Valley
Map SettingsSettings – All Games
1. Category = Melee
2. Mode = 1v1
3. Game Speed = Faster
Which map is played?
- First map is determined by the round you are playing in. It will show on the Binary Beast tournament page and will be on a rotation (The map list order shown above). The loser of the previous map will ALWAYS choose the next map. (Example – Player A lost map 1 so Player A gets to choose map 2. Player A wins map 2 and so player B gets to choose map 3).
Maps are never to be repeated in the same set.
- Cheat, Multiaccount, Ghost the stream.
- Flame, Whine, Abuse players admins or casters
- Play the same map in a series more than one time
- Players who cause long delays by going afk may possibly be removed from a running tournament. The active admin can take this decision when a match delays the progress of the whole tournament.
- Report the game after it is finished. Winner and loser both have to report so we can confirm 100% the scores.
- Check in shortly before the tournament begins.
- Save all replays.
- Add your Blizzard IDs to Binary Beast prior to the tournament beginning. Any player who does not have their code entered may be subject to removal. This is how you find your opponents and how we seed everyone.
Don’t be late!
- Being late for 15 minutes will result in a 1 map default loss. Being late for 30 mins means you lose 2-0. ALWAYS tell an admin before you register this score as players might have a valid reason previously revealed to the admins.
- Sanctioned Referees / Admins / Gamecasters are always allowed.
- No other spectators are allowed.
- Follow instructions of the streamers in chat.