ADMISSION, TICKETS AND REFUNDS
- By booking your ticket(s) to one of our events you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You will be emailed a Booking Confirmation and a ticket (electronic ticket). Tickets will be emailed to you on the email address registered with the ticket agent you made the booking through.
- In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all guests the organisers and venue operator reserve the right to refuse admission.
- No admission without a valid ticket.
- All ticket types are non-transferrable. Tickets purchased from third party sources may not be genuine and therefore may not guarantee you entry to the event.
- All tickets (other than BYOC tickets) are non-refundable, unless the event is cancelled. This includes any additional tickets for day or evening entertainment. In the event of cancellation, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded not including booking fee. In this instance please refer to the ticket agent to obtain your refund.
- BYOC tickets can be cancelled up to 30 days in advance of the first live BYOC day, after this time no BYOC tickets may be cancelled.
- You must present your ticket with the barcode displayed in order to gain entry to the event. If the barcode is defaced or otherwise cannot be scanned you may not be able to gain entry to the event. Once a barcode has been scanned and exchanged for a wristband or entry stamp it cannot be used again.
- We advise you not to show or post images of your barcode on social media as these could allow someone else access on the code, the first scanned ticket to arrive at the event will be allowed entry; any subsequent ticket with the same barcode will be denied access. Please treat your ticket as you would cash, the organisers accept no responsibility or liability for any unauthorised use of a ticket or barcode.
- The organisers and premises licence holder/venue will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages sustained at the event including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles.
- Certain tickets may require you to present valid identification in order to gain entry. Where this is the case, it will be stated during the ticket buying process and on the ticket itself.
- Wristbands removed from, tampered with, lost or missing will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Those without valid wristbands will be removed from the site or asked to purchase a new ticket. All wristbands issued by the organiser remain the property of Multiplay Events until the final day of the event.
- Any customers who arrive outside advertised check- in times may be required to wait before being allowed entry. Such wait times will vary, especially during busy periods.
- Specific elements of our events are for over 18 only (including but not limited to the “Insomnia Pub Quiz”) and you will be asked for ID to access them.
- We offer carers tickets and also free tickets for children under age thresholds, look at our FAQs on the relevant event ticket site for more details.
- Challenge 25 operates on all bars. If you have purchased a ticket and are fortunate enough to look under the age of the 25, you will be required to provide ID that proves your age. If you cannot provide ID that is valid you will be unable to buy age-restricted products at the bars.
- Accepted ID includes; photographic driving license, proof of age card with PASS hologram or a passport. Photocopies, or IDs shown on your phone, will not be accepted.
- Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult at all times while at one of our events. All such children are the responsibility of their accompanying adult at all times while at the event. While we do not expect older children and teenagers to be with their parent or guardian at all times, we do expect them to know the location of their adult, and have means of contacting them, or agreed meeting points. The guardian is responsible at all times for minors, failure to monitor the behaviour and activities of those in their care will result in eviction from site.
- The special guest and stage line-up, and all billed attractions may be subject to change at any time without notice.
- Strictly no trading or other commercial activity, by any ticket holder, will be allowed at the event without the organiser’s prior written consent.
- Multiplay Events accepts no responsibility for good or services purchased from third party traders.
- No alcohol is to be brought onto the venue site.
- Rubbish and other unwanted items must be disposed of using the bins and recycling points provided.
- The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture is not permitted anywhere across the venue and could result in criminal charges being brought against anyone caught doing so.
- Anti-social behaviour (including but not limited to any urination or defecation in places other than the a toilet) will not be tolerated and anyone found acting in such a way will be immediately ejected without refund.
- Strictly no animals (with the exception of Assistance Dogs) will be allowed on the site.
- Some elements of our events may use pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, loud music, strobe lighting and special effects. If you have any specific questions relating to your requirements please contact us.
- All items lost while at one of our events will be handed to venue security.
- For rules on cigarettes and e-cigarettes we ask that you refer to the venue website or security onsite.
- Specific rules and restrictions may apply to some venues we use, which will form part of these terms and conditions for any events that are held at those venues - any breach of those rules will be treated as a breach of these terms and conditions. Please contact us or the venue for more details about such rules if you are unsure.
- We ask that you refer to the venue website or email us directly for any support in relation to carers, accessibility or other specific disability support.
SECURITY AND SAFETY
- The event and the venue has a rigorous search process at the entrances into the venue, and you may be searched on entry. If you are found to be in possession of any prohibited items, these shall be confiscated and you must immediately leave the venue and not be permitted entry to the event.
- Dog units will be on site conducting searches at all times during an event as part of our security procedures. You may be body/bag searched at the gates, onsite or when leaving.
- Multiplay Events has a No Drugs Policy, and will strictly enforce our zero tolerance policy. Anyone caught in possession of such substances, having refused the opportunity to destroy or dispose of them under our supervision, will be refused entry at the gates or ejected immediately from the event site.
- Drunken, disorderly, or aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated by any event or venue staff; and may result in being ejected from the event site.
- Additional prohibited items include; knives (including locking knives), sound systems, glass bottles (excluding makeup and perfume), fireworks, explosives, BBQs, smoke and gas canisters, air horns, flares, any weapons or items we believe in our sole discretion to capable of injuring others, laser devices, drones and unmanned aerial vehicles, sky lanterns, or open bottles of any kind of liquid that can be consumed. At the search and entry point, ticket holders will be given the opportunity to give up prohibited items in their possession. All items found will be confiscated, and not returned. The event organiser and venue operator, reserve the right to refuse entry or evict all persons found in possession of prohibited items.
MEDIA POLICY AND FILMING ON SITE
- Filming and Photography is allowed throughout the public site, for personal, non-commercial use on personal devices such as mobile phones, tablets and compact cameras. Such photography must be done respectfully to both your fellow visitors to the event, the event itself and the venue.
- Official media or event photographers will wear a Press/Media Pass; and no other professional or commercial filming or photography is permitted without prior consent from the event organisers.
- Anyone using cameras or filming equipment (including all mobile devices) are expected to be courteous to their fellow event attendees and ask permission before taking any up-close shots. Please do not take pictures or video of children other than your own or those in your party. If it is brought to our attention that a picture or video has been or is being taken without permission or without an official press pass, you will be required to delete the material and the photographer may be evicted from the event.
- Photographs taken at our events cannot be included in any sponsored programme or in any form of advertising without our specific approval and sign off.
- By entering the event you grant Multiplay Events permission to use your image in any publicity, marketing or promotional materials.
- As a condition of sale, the ticket holder consents to being filmed, photographed and recorded for television, feature films, radio, webcast and other public broadcast and/or for any video/DVD or by onsite CCTV cameras and recordings for safety and security purposes.
- Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion whether commercial or non-commercial without prior written permission of the event organisers.
- Downloading and sharing of copyright protected work on provided networks, is illegal and not allowed.
- Every customer must bring a surge protection extension lead for connection to the event power sockets we provide. These units will help protect equipment from damage should there be a power surge or power loss. No responsibility will be accepted by Multiplay Events for any damage caused to equipment due to the absence of a surge protector.
- You are unable to plug anything else into the venue power supply other than your PC/console and monitor(s).
- If you computer is seen to be causing problems to the network, your computer will be disconnected from the network for investigations. If the problems still carries on the visitor will be asked to remain off-line.
- We advise that every visitor coming to the event protects themselves from the network with the appropriate protection software and operating system settings.
- All children under the age of 16 are the responsibility of their appointed adult at all times whilst at the event. BYOC customers may have age restricted content on their screen at any time throughout the event; it is the responsibility of the appointed adult to moderate their viewing and exposure to adult themes. All BYOC customers must abide by the BYOC Code of Conduct, found in the event FAQs.
- BYOC ticket holders under the age of 16 are required to have a parent or guardian accompany them at all times with a consent form completed and signed
- BYOC ticket holders between the age of 16 and 17 are required to complete a parent's consent form prior to event entry.
MEET & GREETS (Influencers also called YouTubers, or Creators)
- We cannot guarantee that you will meet any specific influencers or VIPs at an event. This is applicable for both general and priority ticket holders.
- Not all YouTubers will be at the event across every day, please ensure that you have checked the website to keep up to date with which days the YouTubers will be attending.
- Influencers, on occasion, will leave the event earlier than the promoted days, this is for reasons out of our control, and Multiplay Events will not be held responsible.
- Meet and Greet queue capacity is limited based on availability and time. Queues will be managed appropriately to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all customers, Influencers and VIPs.
- We do not publish Meet and Greet schedules before the event, however we will tweet from event social media channels 30 mins before the meet and greet is about to take place.
- Purchasing an indoor camping ticket permits the ticket holder to use the specified space for the purposes of camping, it does not include any camping items (e.g.. tent or bedding).
- Belongings left in the camping area are at the owners’ own risk
- Only those over the age of 16 may purchase indoor camping tickets and camp in the indoor camping area, even if accompanied by someone over 16. You are required to bring photo ID (in accordance with our age policy set out above), in order to collect your indoor camping wristband.
- Campsite rules are displayed at the camping entrance, and must be obeyed. These include but are not limited to (and may be subject to variation from event to event): no alcohol permitted in the campsite, you must not exceed your allocated pitch size, no gas canisters, fire’s, drones, floor markings. No noise between 22:00-10:00 and lights out 21:00-09:00
- As a BYOC ticket holder you can enter into our Esports Tournaments. Please see our Tournament Code of Conduct for information, rules and regulations.
- Each team is required to have a dedicated person to provide details for tournament prize pools. On winning, Multiplay Events will only contact the dedicated person and make payment directly for them to allocate to team members.
- Multiplay Events will adhere to any PEGI ratings set for all tournament games, where required. ID will be required for tournament entry to any 18+ content.
- All official tournament announcements and information will be provided on Multiplay Events dedicated channels.
- Unless you specifically consent to our using it for other purposes, we will only process the personal data you provide when you purchase tickets for our events for the purposes of operating the event, allowing you entry to the event, and for our own internal purposes (including, but not limited to, determining improvements that can be made to our future events). Such processing will be in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, or any successor legislation that applies in the UK.
THE BORING (BUT IMPORTANT) LEGAL STUFF
- We may refuse access and provide a full or pro-rata partial refund if you do not comply with these terms and conditions or where after reasonable warning your behaviour represents a danger to customers, staff or equipment – this refund represents the only compensation provided in such circumstances.
- Persons who cause any damage to the venue, our property or third party property, whether deliberate or accidental, while at the event will be liable for the cost of repair or replacement of the items.
- We don’t exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors OR for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- In the event that any part of these terms and conditions are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provisions will be severed and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Failure by us to enforce a right does not result in a waiver of such right. You may not assign or transfer your rights under these terms and conditions.
- English law applies to these terms and conditions and any dispute between us arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions will only be dealt with by the English courts, unless you are resident in another part of the United Kingdom, in which case the applicable law of that part of the United Kingdom will apply and any dispute will be brought before the courts there.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to this Site and any use of Our online services at any time with or without cause or notice.
- Multiplay Events reserve the right to add to or amend these Terms from time to time. Amendments will take effect when posted on the official event website & social media channels. Please check the FAQs section regularly for changes and to ensure you have up to date information as these are binding on you. If you purchase a ticket after any amendment to these Terms, you agree to be bound by the updated version of these Terms.
- We reserve the right to transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another company within our corporate group. We will publish notice of any such transfer on our website(s) and may, but are not required to, notify you of such transfer via email.
- We may run competitions from time to time on our social media accounts or for those who have purchased tickets to our events. Where we run those competitions, these terms and conditions will apply.
- To qualify for the draw, each entrant must follow the instructions in the specific social post/competition notification.
- All entrants must be 18 years old or over, or have permission from their parent or guardian to enter the competition.
- For a ‘like’ and ‘share’ competition the entrant must ‘like’ the post and then share on his/her wall before the specified deadline to qualify for entry. Only a ‘share’ that can be seen by the date of the event will qualify.
- Each person is only entitled to one entry.
- The competition closing date is final and no further entries after this date and time will be counted.
- The winner will be picked at random from among the eligible entries.
- The winner will be contacted by a member of the Multiplay Events staff within 28 day of the competition closing.
- The winner must claim the prize within 7 days of notification and provide Multiplay Events with full name, email address and postal address.
- The winning prize is non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- Any staff employed by GAME Digital Group are not able or eligible to win.
In these terms and conditions the following words shall have the following meanings herein ascribed to them. 'The Company' shall mean Chillblast.com, a division of Decision Logic LTD. whose registered office is situated at Unit 28 Factory Road, Upton Industrial Estate, Poole, BH16 5SL.'The Customer' shall mean any party with whom the Company enters into a Contract. 'The Contract' shall mean the contract entered into between the Company and the Customer of which these terms and conditions shall form part. 'Equipment' shall mean the subject matter of the Contract of (as the case may be) any part thereof together with all packaging materials in respect thereof.
- ACCEPTANCE AND RESPONSIBILITY
1) Acceptance by the Company of any offer for rental of Equipment is subject to these terms and they may not be varied save by agreement in writing by the Company.
2) The Customer accepts responsibility for:
a) The selection of all Equipment.
b) All Equipment during the period of rental as defined in the Clause 4.
- RENTAL CHARGES & CANCELLATIONS
1) The Equipment will be charged at the Company's rental rates subsisting at the date of the Contract.
4. RENTAL PERIOD
1) The rental period will commence from the time the equipment is delivered to the and will continue until the day on which the equipment is returned to the Chillblast BYOC desk.
2) If the Customer fails to return the equipment to the Company's premises on or prior to the last day of the rental period referred to in the Contract or pursuant to terms agreed between the Company and the Customer the Contract shall be deemed to have been extended upon similar terms as to payment to those subsisting immediately prior to its extension and the Contract shall subsist until the Equipment is returned to the Company's premises.
- PAYMENT TERMS
Payment of all invoiced charges is due via the Insomnia payment portal in advance of collection.
- ACCEPTANCE OF EQUIPMENT
1) Acceptance by the Customer of delivery of the Equipment shall be evidence that the Equipment has been collected in accordance with the Contract. Within 1 hour of the collection of the Equipment the Customer shall test the Equipment and in the event of the Equipment being faulty or not in accordance with the Contract, the Customer shall forthwith notify the Company by either telephone or in person and give the Company details of the fault or deviation of the Contract terms. The Company will then inform the Customer of remedial action the Company will take.
2) For Equipment collected from the Company by the Customer, responsibility for the safekeeping of the Equipment shall pass to the Customer or his agent immediately upon the Customer or his agent taking receipt of the Equipment. We require the customer to bring ID and a proof of address to collect the equipment – acceptable ID is a passport, driving licence, debit or credit card with the customer’s name on it.
- LOSS OR DAMAGE
Upon the occurrence of any loss or damage to the Equipment the Customer shall forthwith notify the Company by either in person or by telephone and, if notified by telephone, shall confirm the same in writing. The Customer shall, on written demand by the Company, pay to the Company the full costs of replacement or repair of the Equipment within 7 days after the date of such demand. In the event of loss or damage, the rental charge shall continue to be paid. On receipt of payment for the full cost of replacement or repair the Company will replace or repair the Equipment as the case may be. All lease monitors and PCs are brand new and are aesthetically perfect. We expect them to be returned in the same condition. The customer will take special care not to store keys, food or drinks on top of the PC case or monitor stand. We reserve the right to charge for damaged case panels and monitors. All PCs and lease monitor stands have protective shrink wrap applied to them – we recommend the customer leaves this intact to prevent scratches and damage.
The Company hereby warrants to the Customer that at the commencement of the rental period the Equipment complies with its manufacturer's description. The benefit of this warranty may not be assigned by the Customer to any other party. Any claim against Chillblast in respect of any failure is limited to the value of the hire of the item which is has malfunctioned. No other claims will be considered.
- USAGE OF EQUIPMENT
The Customer will in its use of the equipment observe all the manufacturer's and where appropriate, the Company's instructions and other regulations both statutory or otherwise that may be issued or may be enforced for the proper use thereof and shall be responsible for any damage caused to the equipment through failure to observe such instructions or regulations or failure to use the equipment in a proper manner.
- LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
1) The Customer shall be responsible for and hold the Company fully indemnified against any claim for loss, damage, injury or death to any company, firm or person arising in connection with the use by the Customer of the Equipment provided that such indemnity shall not extend to any liability of the Company for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Company or its servants or agents.
2) Any damages to which the Customer may become entitled in any claim against the Company in any action whatsoever arising out of the Customer's use of the Equipment or pursuant to the Contract shall be limited in amount to the amount of the rental payments paid by the Customer for the Equipment to the Company as at the date on which the damages occurred.
3) Save as provided by the provisions of Section 55 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 all guarantees, warranties, conditions or liabilities whatsoever whether expressed or implied by statute common law or otherwise are hereby excluded.
The Equipment shall remain at all times the property of the Company and the Customer acknowledges that the Equipment is supplied to the Customer on a rental basis only.
- DELIVERY TIMES
Delivery times are quoted without any liability to the Company and in respect of any such dates time shall not be of essence of the Contract, although every reasonable endeavour will be made to adhere to them. In no circumstances will the Company be liable for delay arising from any cause whatsoever.
All rental charges shown in the schedule are inclusive of VAT, which will be charged at the rate applicable at the relevant tax point date.
1) The Company shall, at its expense, provide maintenance of and/or recalibration for the Equipment and shall either repair or replace Equipment, which becomes defective during the subsistence of the Contract through no fault of the Customer.
2) If the Equipment does not operate properly, the Customer shall notify the Company and request instructions before taking any remedial action or returning the same to the Company.
3) In the event of the Equipment requiring repair or recalibration as a result of Customer negligence, misuse or abuse then the Customer shall bear the cost of any such repair and/or recalibration.
4) Where Equipment needs maintenance and/or recalibration other than in circumstances referred to in Clause 15.3, rental charges will be credited to the account of the Customer for the period the Equipment is not in use.
5) In the event of any technical difficulties, the Company will leave contact details at the stand during off hours.
- CUSTOMER'S OBLIGATION
During the subsistence of the Contract, the Customer shall:
a) Keep the Equipment in the Customer's possession and under the physical control of the Customer;
b) Not keep the Equipment at any other address, other than that laid down in the hire contract, or move the Equipment in any manner except as authorised in writing by the Company, and, if so authorised, shall forthwith give written notification of the change of address or relocation to the Company;
c) Keep the Equipment in good condition and not subject the same to any misuse (including but not limited to use conflicting with the recommendations of manufacturers' of the Equipment) or unfair wear and tear and to use the same in a proper manner;
d) Permit the company and its authorised agents at all reasonable times to enter upon any area where the Equipment may be located for the purpose of inspecting, maintaining, repairing or testing the same;
e) Repay the Company on demand all costs, charges and expenses incurred in any way by reason of any breach of the Contract or other obligation of the Customer;
f) Preserve the Company's and/or manufacturer's identification number and/or mark and/or nameplate affixed to the Equipment either by the Company and/or the Manufacturer;
- g) The customer must return the lease PC to the Chillblast lease desk no later than 5pm on the final day of the BYOC event. Late return or non-return will be chargeable.
- h) The lease equipment falls becomes the customer’s responsibility for the duration of the event, so is left unattended at the customer’s own risk. If the customer wishes to leave the arena for an extended period the equipment can be checked in with Chillblast for safe keeping in the allocated secure area. This must be done before 6pm.